Friday, September 25, 2009

My Jedi and Sith Picks.

Well since this blog is rather new, i have decided to tell YPU about my favorite jedi ans sith from movies and ezpanded universe. First off, i have found an excellant wallpaper site that has littereally a picture of EVERY jedi and sith, you can click here to view that, trust me click the link.

First off to start, if i could be any jedi i would be my favorite, Plo Koon. Plo koon is very awesome, it was toss up between him and my other favorite Kit Fisto.

Therefore, if i would have to make a jedi team of four including only MOVIE jedi characters it would have to be Plo Koon (Orange Lightsaber), Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, and Luminara Unduli. I really love all of these jedi.

Now onto the Sith from the trilogy, if i could be one of them i would have to say i would beDarth Maul. I really love Darth Maul he is awesome. If i had to make a team of four sith from the six movie's it would consist of Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus (better known as Count Dooku), General Grevious (I consider him a sith), and Anakin Skywalker (Before he got all of the vader equiptment and suit).

Now ontoExpanded universe.

If i could be one jedi from that i would have to be Rahm kota. Most of you know him from the Force unleashed video gaem, but he is expanded universe. i would be him, my four person team would consist of Rahm kota, Vandar Tokar, Bastilla Shan (double Bladed yellow lightsaber), and Roron Korobb

if i could be one soth from EU i would have to say i would be Darth Revan. Darth revan is a very cool sith. if i had to makea four person team with him it would consist of Darth revan, darth talon, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus.

Tell me in the comments selection what jedi/sith you would likee to be. And remeber click the link at the top of the page to view all jedi and sith.

No comments:

Post a Comment